- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
Al Nour collects the following data:
- Company name (if provided)
- Phone number
- IP address (automatically stored by Shopify as our data processor)
- Navigation information from cookies
- Contents of the order (partial or fulfilled)
2. How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Al Nour with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey, subscribe to our newsletter, provide feedback via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
3. How will we use your data?
Al Nour collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with news about Al Nour's products we think you might like.
- Check the navigation through our website so we can be sure that the site works properly and it is easy for our customers to find the products.
- When Al Nour processes your order, it may send your data to, and also use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
4. How do we store your data?
Al Nour acts securely stores your data in its servers in Italy.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your personal data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice.
Since we work with different technology providers, the data that we collect from you may be transferred to and stored at a destination outside the European Economic Area ("EEA"). It may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us.
Once we have received your information, we will use relevant procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, unlawful use, accidental loss, corruption or destruction. All such information is held on secure servers.
We will keep your data only for as long as it is necessary for the particular purpose or purposes for which we hold it unless there are any legal or operational reasons to hold it for a longer period. At the end of that period the data that we hold will be securely destroyed.
Al Nour would like to send you information about products of ours that we think you might like. If you have agree to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Al Nour from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please send us an email to email@example.com with the subject "unsubscribe".
6. What are your data protection rights?
Al Nour would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Al Nour for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Al Nour correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Al Nour to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Al Nour erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Al Nour restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Al Nour’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Al Nour transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
- Process your order
9. What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Al Nour uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
- Advertising – Al Nour uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address.
- Navigation patterns - In order to make our website more efficient and easier to user we collect information of the navigation history of our users in our website.
10. How to manage your cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
11. Privacy policies of other websites
13. How to contact us
14. How to contact the appropriate authorities
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Al Nour has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Berliner Beauftragte für Datenschutz und Informationsfreiheit.
Tel .: +49 30 13889-0 / Fax: +49 30 2155050